viernes, 5 de mayo de 2017

Untitled Nº2

Because in the last few months
thinking about you caused me nothing but pain.
Sometimes I feel like I'm losing my mind,
I cannot take it anymore,
I'm starving to death, 
I'm thinking till the very end of my mind, 
and i keep rolling over desperation.

The nightmares are coming back 
and i don't remember how to push'em down, 
and as long as you are not here, 
the spell is off, and they are getting bigger, 
holding me in their lugubrious arms.

This times are so endless,
That i started missing the point of knowing what day it is.

It's hard to believe that we are getting back together,
 when everything I'm feeling is getting worst,
i'm breathing darkness,
i'm sunken on salt.

But i must try,
I have to swallow the rust of your presence in my house,
licking the poison of your beautiful drawings in my notebooks.
I must track down the trail of your long hairs, 
hidden in the most unexpected drawer.
I must survive to see you again.

You, my dearest demon,
I'm begging you mercy,
I summon you.

Every single night.


"Seated demon" Mikhail Vrubel

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario